Homeabout mestart a teamSpecial Needs OrganizationFavorite DesignsDonateContact

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Poem by Morgan

This poem was written by Ms Morgan {C}, a beautiful, phenomenal, remarkable,  Beautiful, young lady that the Polished girls recently "Polished" her light makes the world a brighter place. Happy Birthday Morgan!

Beautiful

Sunsets are beautiful, with paint-like colors.
Beautiful are poems like this one.
Wildlife and trees are beautiful.
Love is beautiful.
Life itself is beautiful.
Beautiful is He who gave us life in the first place.
Beautiful is my mom, who has survived cancer.
Beautiful is my younger sister, who makes me laugh whenever I am down.
Beautiful is my older sister Lauren, who has supported us through it all.
Beautiful is my hairless grandma who is fighting cancer herself right now.
Again I say, beautiful is He who gave us life itself.
SO HAVE FAITH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers
Install by Artemisa Blogs