Homeabout mestart a teamSpecial Needs OrganizationFavorite DesignsDonateContact

Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Creed of Babies with Down Syndrome

The Creed of Babies with Down Syndrome
Author unknown

My face might be different
But my feelings the same
I laugh and I cry
And I take pride in my gains
I was sent here among you
To teach you to love
As god in the heavens
Looks down from above
To him I'm no different
His love knows no bounds
It's those here among you
In cities and towns
That judge me by standards
That man has imparted
But this family I've chosen
Will help me get started
For I'm one of the children
So special and few
That came here to learn
The same lessons as you
That love is acceptance
It must come from the heart
We all have the same purpose
Though not the same start
The Lord gave me life
To live and embrace
And I'll do as you do
                                      But at my own pace.


You Go Girlz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers
Install by Artemisa Blogs